Winter Park Trestle Bike Park - Carl Frey
Winter Park Resort, Colorado’s Top Adventure Town, and USA Today’s Readers’ Choice for the best ski resort in North America and Trestle Bike Park, the U.S.’s premier full-service bike park.
Winter Park Resort and Trestle Bike Park opened this morning, Saturday, June 27, 2020, to hundreds of enthusiastic adventurers. The resort’s Gondola also opened, taking guests up to almost 12,000 feet for scenic hiking, biking and mountain top sight-seeing. Additional base-area services, including various restaurant options, bike rentals and some retail opened as well. Guests can sign up for guided tours and hikes, mini-golf, and private biking lessons. Winter Park opened its lodging earlier this month, so visitors can now book a complete mountain getaway this summer.
Saturday, June 27, 2020
Winter Park Resort and Trestle Bike Park will operate from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week through Labor Day. Summer operations will then shift to 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through September.
Winter Park Resort
85 Parsenn Road
Winter Park, Colorado
Winter Park has carefully reviewed all current orders and guidelines and modified its operations accordingly. The health and safety of Winter Park guests, employees and the community remain paramount. To learn more, pre-book or reserve products and services, visit www.winterparkresort.com. Because of new restrictions and guidelines, all on-mountain products and services, except food and beverage, will need to be booked online 48 hours prior to arrival.
Among modifications to summer operations are:
· Running the Gondola and other lifts to be compliant with capacity guidelines
· Opening some resort-owned restaurants for take-out only
· New signage to help with social distancing across the resort
· Requiring employees to go through a health screening before reporting to work
· Requiring employees with direct customer contact to wear face coverings
· Respectfully requesting that all guests also wear face coverings when on or inside resort property
· A contactless check-in process for all resort-owned lodging, where guests will check in via a Text Concierge, allowing them to access keys through a lock box or receive a key code for keyless entry
· Leaving 24 hours in between lodging reservations to properly clean and sanitize each unit
About Winter Park Resort
Located just 67 miles from Denver, Winter Park Resort was voted Colorado’s Top Adventure Town, and USA Today’s #1 Ski Resort in North America two years in a row. Winter Park and Trestle Bike Park boast more than 1,800 vertical feet and 45 miles of purpose-built mountain biking and hiking trails. Nestled along the Continental Divide, Winter Park is known for its unspoiled and pure nature and authentic Colorado vibe. Winter Park Resort is owned by Alterra Mountain Company and offers the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes. For more information, please visit WinterParkResort.com.