Ski Granby Ranch
Ski Granby Ranch’s (formerly SolVista Basin) great learn-to-ski and ride programs, convenient access and family friendly prices make it a longtime Colorado family favorite. Stunning scenery, sunny skies, consistent trail grooming and superior customer service promise a great guest experience.
- Annual Snowfall: 220.0in / 559cm
- Area: 406 acres
- Base Elevation: 8202 ft / 2494 m
- Summit Elevation: 9202 ft / 2798 m
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Season Dates: December 2015—March 2016
- Address: 1000 Village Road Granby, CO, 80446
- Main Number : 888-850-4615
- Lodging/Central Reservations : 888-850-4615
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closest Airport: Denver International Airport DEN
- Miles from Denver: 78
Best Known For
Get on The Snow Program:
If you have ever wanted to learn to ski or snowboard, Ski Granby Ranch has the program for you! You can learn an exciting new sport with our professional instructors, and receive a season pass to Get on the Snow. Ski Granby Ranch's Snow School enables beginners to improve their skiing faster with a direct-to-parallel approach that utilizes specific body movements in conjunction with shaped skis. Ski Granby Ranch's Snow School incorporates a gentle beginner hill with seven Progression Terrain Parks as the perfect landscape for connecting turns and learning jumps. Complete two ski or snowboarding lesson packages and graduate with a GOTS season pass to Ski Granby Ranch, as well as a 20% discount coupon valid for a retail merchandise purchase.
This program is for Level 1 beginners only. Reservations required.
Visit granbyranch.com for more information.
This just in
See more from Ski Granby Ranch on our blog.