Aspen Mountain, and its famous black-diamond terrain, has kept our mountain on the map since 1947. In bounds Aspen Mountain offers a variety of glades, bumps and steeps. For an out-of-bounds experience, Aspen Mountain Powder Tours will hook you up with fresh tracks on the backside. While the mountain hasn't changed much, you'll appreciate the new gondola, great views and food at the Sundeck at the summit and Ajax Tavern at the base, where the apres rivals the skiing and snowboarding. Come visit Aspen Mountain today.
WHAT SETS ASPEN MOUNTAIN APART?
- Nearly 70 years of skiing history
- Skiing and riding the same runs that have hosted World Cup races for decades
- Unreal glades, bumps and steeps for advanced skiers and riders
- The Sundeck for its panoramic view deep into the Elk Mountains
- Access from the heart of downtown Aspen
- The après ski scene at Ajax Tavern
- The pop-up Oasis champagne bar of Fridays
- And in summer: lunch at the Sundeck, hiking trails, and on-mountain activities
- The aforementioned glades, bumps and steeps
- The mountain’s amazing ability to stash powder for days on end
- And in summer: hiking trails and Bluegrass Sundays
SKI & SNOWBOARD SCHOOL
The Ski & Snowboard Schools of Aspen Snowmass are a collection of talented and inspired Pros that are committed to helping you build confidence, understand the terrain, and guiding you to the next place in your skiing or riding. Our Pros know more than just teaching, and are willing to share knowledge of the resort and community that can help shape an unforgettable experience during your stay with us. Click here for more information.