Founded by five pioneers of skiing—including an Olympian and veterans—Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opened in 1946 with one tow rope and a $1.25 lift ticket. We now offer more than 1,400 acres, nine lifts, a kids center and a new European bistro at 12,500 feet with panoramic mountain views. A-Basin is known as The Legend for having the longest ski and ride season in Colorado.
The Basin is a pure skier’s and snowboarder’s mountain and welcomes anyone and everyone whether they’re learning for the first time, looking for a serious challenge or simply tailgating with friends on The Beach. A-Basin offers an authentic Colorado ski experience with a laid-back culture and vibe. Experience unique events, some of Colorado’s most adventurous terrain and gourmet culinary experiences throughout the season.
- Arapahoe Basin has one of the longest seasons in North America with skiing and snowboarding from mid-October until early June - and occasionally into July!
- The famous A-Basin Bacon Bloody Mary in the 6th Alley Bar & Grill – we sell over 40,000 a season.
- The Pallavicini lift – an iconic fixed grip double chair that services some of the snowiest and steepest terrain at the mountain.
- Uphill access during operating and non-operating hours. To learn more, click here.
- Family-friendly, laid back atmosphere – free slope-side parking, one convenient base area and affordable snowsports lessons for kids and adults.
For all things Arapahoe Basin, click here.