Arapahoe Basin Ski Area is a true gem of Colorado skiing. Located high on the Continental Divide just over an hour from Denver, A-Basin boasts the longest ski season in Colorado - from October to June. A-Basin is known for its panoramic views of surrounding mountain ranges, its high quality of snow and a fun, laid-back vibe. Skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels can find breathtaking terrain at the mountain. A-Basin also added 468 acres of new terrain (The Beavers & The Steep Gullies) with a new lift (The Beavers Lift) in 2018-19. Come visit A-Basin, and experience why we're called "The Legend."
- Arapahoe Basin has one of the longest seasons in North America with skiing and snowboarding from mid-October until early June - and occasionally into July!
- The famous A-Basin Bacon Bloody Mary in the 6th Alley Bar & Grill – we sell over 40,000 a season.
- The Pallavicini lift – an iconic fixed grip double chair that services some of the snowiest and steepest terrain at the mountain.
- Uphill access during operating and non-operating hours. To learn more, click here.
- Family-friendly, laid back atmosphere – free slope-side parking, one convenient base area and affordable snowsports lessons for kids and adults.
For all things Arapahoe Basin, click here.