Eldora is your backyard Ski Area. Located just 21 miles from Boulder and 45 miles from Denver - Eldora is close enough to make getting here easy. Relaxed. Unpretentious. Real. With something for everyone - steeps, bumps, glades, a terrain park, a world-class Nordic Center and groomed corduroy for cruising. And don't forget our acclaimed Children's Center where we make learning to ski or snowboard fun! Eldora also features free close-in parking and RTD bus service that drops you off only 50 feet from the lift.
- Annual Snowfall: 300.0in / 762cm
- Area: 680 acres
- Base Elevation: 9200 ft / 2797 m
- Summit Elevation: 10800 ft / 3284 m
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Season Dates: November 2015—April 2016
- Address: 2861 Eldora Ski Road 140 Nederland, CO, 80466
- Main Phone Number : 303-440-8700
- Lodging/Central Reservations : 303-440-8700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closest Airport: Denver International Airport DEN
- Miles from Denver: 47
Best Known For
Sensational snow, so close to the Front Range, equal’s great value for a day trip. Located only 47 miles from Denver and 21 miles from Boulder, Eldora is a smart choice for people who are active and want to maximize their days off. Eldora is best known for the outstanding SnowSports school as well as multi week lesson programs for children & adults. Eldora has the terrain to challenge all Alpine and Nordic ability levels.
SKI & SNOWBOARD SCHOOL
TREK Multi-Week Lesson Program for youth ages 4-12 is aimed to get your kids skiing, snowboarding and cross-country skiing better. They will build confidence through progression and develop all mountain skills that will last a lifetime and a passion for snowsports. Our lesson progression leads to potential for racing and competition, if you children want to choose that path. Click here for more information.
This just in
See more from Eldora on our blog.