Arapahoe Basin, known as "The Legend" to many Coloradans, has one of the longest ski seasons in North America, open from October to June. Enjoy the 360 degree view from the summit or lunch at Black Mountain Lodge all while skiing some of the best terrain in the world. With the addition of the Montezuma Bowl, there is twice the natural beauty to explore; more high-alpine groomed runs, bowls, chutes and glades, all serviced by our new quad chair lift. Experience the Legend.
- Annual Snowfall: 350.0in / 889cm
- Area: 960 acres
- Base Elevation: 10780 ft / 3278 m
- Summit Elevation: 13050 ft / 3968 m
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Weekday
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Weekend
- Season Dates: October 2015—June 2016
- Address: P.O. Box 5808 28194 U.S. Highway 6 Dillon, CO, 80435
- Main Phone Number : 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246)
- Lodging/Central Reservations : 800-248-1942
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closest Airport: Denver International Airport
- Miles from Denver: 68
Best Known For
Arapahoe Basin has one of the longest seasons in North America with skiing and boarding from mid-October until early-June and occasionally into July.
Having the longest ski and snowboard season in Colorado – A-Basin generally keeps the lifts turning into June.
The famous A-Basin Bacon Bloody Mary in the 6th Alley Bar & Grill – we sell more than 10,000 a season.
The Pallavicini lift – an iconic fixed grip double chair that services some of the snowiest (and steepest) terrain at the mountain.
Uphill access during operating and non-operating hours. To learn more, click here. Family-friendly, laid back atmosphere – free slope-side parking, one convenient base area and affordable Snowsports lessons for kids and adults.
Follow Arapahoe Basin:
For all things Arapahoe Basin, click here.
This just in
See more from Arapahoe Basin on our blog.
2015-16/16-17 Adult (ages 19+) A-Basin Double Down Pass (includes Taos days for 2016-17) - $349
2015-16/16-17 Youth (ages 15-18 years) A-Basin Double Down Pass - $269
2015-16/16-17 Child (ages 6-14 years) A-Basin Double Down Pass - $189
Pass valid during the 2015-16/2016-17 seasons with no blackout dates
Pricing and availability subject to change
- Unlimited, unrestricted skiing/riding at A-Basin for the the 2015-16 AND 2016-17 seasons (opening and closing dates dependent on conditions)
- Save 50% on one half-day, morning lesson with the A-Basin Snowsports School (valid Saturdays & Sundays during the regular Snowsports season, 2016-17 only)
- Three ski days at Taos Ski Valley (New Mexico) during the 2016-17 season* (valid on the adult pass only)
- Unlimited discounted single-day lift tickets for friends and family (may purchase at ticket window)
- 10% off food and beverage (excluding the 6th Alley Bar & Grill and alcoholic beverages)
- 10% off retail purchases at Arapahoe Sports (valid all season)
- Unlimited discounted performance tunes in the Base'n' Edge Tune Shop (valid all season)
- A-Basin Charge and Stored Value are available for these passes
- Download A-Basin's 2016-17 Season Pass waiver
- All Arapahoe Basin Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Taos days only valid on the adult season pass. Some restrictions and blackout dates apply. Please check our Taos page for details!
Non-transferable, non-refundable pass; benefits for pass holder only. Please be prepared with photo ID as proof of age. Season Passes can be picked up at the Season Pass Office at the mountain or mailed to you for an additional fee. Prices subject to change at any time.Discounted passholder snowsports lesson available on Saturdays and Sundays during the A-Basin Snowsports School regular season; discount not valid on private lessons or multi-week snowsports programs. Must book lesson over the phone at 1-888-ARAPAHOE. Lesson and Taos benefits are not available on Senior 70+ or Child under 5 season passes. One lesson per pass per season. Taos days not valid on youth or child passes.