Copper Mountain offers 2,465 acres of naturally divided terrain catering to all skill levels. Advanced and expert guests enjoy Copper’s challenging bowls, free snowcap accessed terrain and Woodward Copper, an action sports training facility. Generous beginner terrain and award-winning instructors at Copper Ski and Ride School cater to first-time and novice visitors. While Copper is best known for its world-class skiing and snowboarding terrain, guests also enjoy the resort’s intimate, pedestrian-only villages which offer restaurants, family-friendly activities, shopping and comfortable lodging, all within walking distance to the lifts. Come visit Copper Mountain today. Everyone deserves a Snow Day.
- Annual Snowfall: 306.0in / 778cm
- Area: 2465 acres
- Base Elevation: 9703 ft / 2950 m
- Summit Elevation: 12313 ft / 3744 m
- Hours of Operation: wkdys 9am-4pm; wknds 8:30am-4pm
- Season Dates: November 2015—April 2016
- Address: 2nd Fl Admin, 209 Ten Mile Circle Copper Mountain, CO, 80443
- Main Phone Number : 800-458-8386
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closest Airport: Denver International Airport DEN
- Miles from Denver: 75
Best Known For
Copper is best known for its naturally-divided terrain, allowing skiers and riders to enjoy the mountain at their own pace. Whether it’s a day, a week or years spent at the resort, Copper provides a comfortable and laid-back atmosphere for all.
Follow Copper Mountain:
For all things Copper Mountain, click here.
This just in
See more from Copper Mountain on our blog.