Winter Park - Carl Frey
With a passionate appreciation of its pass holder community, Winter Park Resort is offering Adventure Assurance to guests who renew or purchase a 20/21 season pass product. Adventure Assurance gives purchasers the option to defer their pass to the 21/22 winter season for any reason with no fee.
If someone chooses to use Adventure Assurance and defer his or her pass purchase, the value of his or her 20/21 pass will apply toward the purchase of a Winter Park season pass for the 21/22 winter season. All season pass products must be unused to qualify for Adventure Assurance.
“As everyone knows, uncertainty rules the game at the moment. We introduced a new $75 Pass Holder Appreciation Discount this week and extended season pass spring savings to June 2, 2020,” said Liz Agostin, a Winter Park Resort spokesperson. “While many of our passholders are cautiously anticipating next winter, many also expressed concern about the status of the 20/21 season. Right now, we plan to open based on guidance from the governor and public health officials. But passholder concerns are valid and we’re paying attention to them. That’s why we’re offering Adventure Assurance to help ease worries and give people confidence in their purchase.”
The details of the Winter Park Adventure Assurance on 20/21 season pass products are as follows:
- 20/21 Winter Park pass purchasers (both new and renewal, all product categories and ages, any purchases made prior to the opt-out date) will have an option to defer their 20/21 pass purchase, applying the amount paid towards the purchase of a 21/22 Winter Park pass.
- Any decisions to defer an unused pass must be made and communicated to the Winter Park season pass office by Dec 10, 2020.
- Winter Park will not issue cash refunds, even if the 21/22 purchase price is lower than the amount of their 20/21 credit.
- Credits are non-transferrable, and only applicable to 20/21 passes that have been paid in full.
- The $75 Pass Holder Appreciation Discount still applies to renewal purchases made on or before June 2, 2020.
For more information about Winter Park season passes and other lift ticket products, visit www.winterparkresort.com. If you have specific questions about the purchase of a 20/21 pass or lift ticket product, email@example.com.
About Winter Park Resort
Located just 67 miles from Denver, Winter Park Resort was voted Colorado’s Top Adventure Town, and USA Today’s #1 Ski Resort in North America two years in a row. Boasting more than 3,000 acres of world-class terrain, Winter Park is nestled along the Continental Divide and is known for its unspoiled, pure nature and authentic Colorado vibe. Winter Park Resort is owned by Alterra Mountain Company and offers the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes. For more information, please visit WinterParkResort.com.