The spectrum of lift access products is wide, benefiting the skier. Resorts have evolved their offerings in creative ways, giving consumers the freedom of choice and the ability to find a product that suits their exact needs. Here are some things to consider when you are considering your lift ticket needs:
Decide how often you’ll ski
- Every day or a handful of days every month? You need a season pass.
- Three or four times a winter? Many resorts have great “packs” of tickets you can buy in advance.
- One or two times total? Consider a discount card or purchasing single day tickets in advance.
- Feeling spontaneous and unsure – you can always purchase directly from a lift ticket window at the resort. Just remember, typically the further in advance you purchase the ticket the lower the cost.
Figure out where you'll ski
- Where do your friends and family ski?
- Do you have a favorite resort and just want to ski there?
- Do you want a pass that will allow you to ski multiple resorts?
- Maybe you’ll have a home resort that you’ll ski or ride regularly along with some side trips to explore different resorts.
- The options are endless.
Check out the links below for ticket pricing information for each Colorado Ski Country member resort.
|Eldora||Granby Ranch||Howelsen Hill||Loveland|