Colorado Ski Country USA (CSCUSA) is the not-for-profit trade association representing the Colorado ski industry.
It is a Colorado Ski Country USA (CSCUSA) program that allows every fifth grader the opportunity to ski and snowboard at 22 CSCUSA member resorts during the winter season. The program was established in 1996 and more than 200,000 kids have participated in the program since then. CSCUSA's 5th grade Passport Program provides participants with three free days of skiing or snowboarding at each of 22 member resorts. Ski all 66 days, or just a few; the 5th grade Passport opens up the best of Colorado to your child.
It is a Colorado Ski Country USA (CSCUSA) program that allows every sixth grader the opportunity to ski and snowboard at 22 CSCUSA member resorts during the winter season. Colorado Ski Country USA's 6th grade Passport Program provides participants with four days of skiing or snowboarding at each of 22 member resorts for just $125*. That amounts to 88 awesome days on the slopes. There is not a better deal on the planet for 6th graders than this one.
*Price is subject to change at any time
All orders with standard shipping are mailed from Denver, CO via USPS First Class mail.
*Passport orders must be fully complete prior to shipment. Passports that have items missing (such as a no proof of grade or a rejected photo), may experience delays in processing times.
* Please call the Passport Office if you have questions regarding shipping times. 303.866.9707
- Please allow up to two weeks for processing your order.
- Once shipped orders usually arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Tracking is not available on orders placed with standard shipping, however an email with a shipment notification will be sent once the order ships.
- We process orders Monday through Friday 9am - 4pm (weekends and holidays excluded). All orders are shipped from Colorado (Mountain Central Time Zone).
- CSCUSA is not responsible for carrier delays, lost or stolen packages. And, delays in transit do not qualify the purchaser for a refund.
All Expedited orders are shipped via FedEx at the service level that is selected during checkout. Orders placed after 1:00pm mountain Standard Time may not ship until the next business day.
*Passport orders must be fully complete to meet the timeline above. Passports that have items missing (such as no proof of grade or a rejected photo), may experience delays in processing times.
* Please call the Passport Office if you have questions regarding shipping times. 303.837.9707.
- You will receive a tracking number via email when your order has shipped.
- Expedited Overnight and 2 Day Shipping DO NOT include weekend delivery
- Transit times of expedited orders are measured in business days once the order has shipped, not from the time the order is placed.
- We process expedited orders Monday through Friday 9am - 1pm (weekends and holidays excluded). All orders are shipped from Colorado (Mountain Central Time Zone).
- CSCUSA is not responsible for carrier delays, lost or stolen packages.
When asked to associate an activity with Colorado, most people said "skiing". However, many 10-year-olds are more likely to see the mountains on television than to experience them first-hand. The Colorado ski industry is determined to remove the barriers to enjoyment of mountain recreation. Skiing should be a rite of passage for every child, and this program will help make that happen. The program also helps young people stay physically active during winter months
The 5th Grade Passport provides 3 days of skiing or snowboarding at EACH of 22 participating Colorado resorts. That's 66 days of skiing or snowboarding! The 6th Grade Passport pass provides 4 days of skiing or snowboarding at EACH of 22 participating Colorado resorts, for a total of 88 days! The 5th Grade Passport is absolutely FREE! The 6th Grade Passport is just $125*. Even one weekend of skiing makes this deal worth it!
*Price subject to change at any time
The only blackout dates for the 2018-2019 season are at Wolf Creek from December 27th, 2018 to December 31st, 2018.
That's the best news; the 5th Grade program is completely FREE! Just make sure to fully complete all steps of the registration process. The 6th Grade Passport is good for four days of skiing at EACH of 21 member resorts, and it costs just $125*.
*Price subject to change at any time
There are 22 Colorado Ski Country USA member resorts participating in the Passport Program. They include Arapahoe Basin, Aspen Highlands, Aspen Mountain, Buttermilk, Cooper, Copper Mountain, Echo, Eldora, Granby Ranch, Hesperus, Howelsen Hill, Kendall Mountain, Loveland, Monarch Mountain, Powderhorn, Purgatory, Snowmass, Steamboat, Sunlight, Telluride, Winter Park and Wolf Creek.
Resorts not included in this list are not part of the CSCUSA Passport Program.
No, you do not need to be a Colorado resident to apply for a 5th or 6th Grade Passport. It is open to all 5th and 6th graders.
No problem! The Passport is for all 5th and 6th graders whether they know how to ski or not. Now is the perfect time to learn, and for those 5th graders that have never skied or snowboarded before, we offer the First Class Program. This program provides one free full-day beginner, level one, group lesson and equipment rental package to 5th Grade Passport holders who have never skied NOR snowboarded. Register your 5th grader and you will be notified via email if you qualify.
Most lessons are issued for the month of January, and quantities are limited, so act quickly once you receive the email notification that the First Class Program is open. You will then need to login to your profile at coloradoski.com/passport and select from available resorts and dates. If you do not see your desired resort listed, that resort has no more lessons available for the season. Once you have chosen your resort, you will receive a voucher from that resort, and may proceed with booking according to the instructions provided on the voucher.