The Limelight Snowmass will kick off a series of summer specialty dinners on June 30. These Wednesday evening culinary adventures are complemented by a guided selection of beer, craft spirit or fine wine. A representative from each brewery, distillery or vineyard will take the guests through a pairing alongside the Limelight Snowmass chef, Nate Kargman.
“We are thrilled to be back in full swing this summer and offering a series of fun and exciting new specialty dinners in the Lounge. Each themed dinner will offer the guests an opportunity to get to know a new beer, spirit or wine,” says Henning Rahm, Regional General Manager, Limelight Hotels.
The summer schedule of dinners is as follows:
- June 30: “Southern Style Dinner with the Boys from Telluride Brewery”
- July 7: “The Italian Dinner with Marc de Grazie Wines”
- July 14: “Beers & Brats with Upslope”
- July 28: “Fried Chicken & Bubbles
- August 4: “Rosé Dinner Featuring Chateau D’Esclans & Whispering Angel”
- August 11: “Tequila & Tacos featuring Volcan Tequila”
- August 25: “A Special Evening with Odell Brewery”
To make a reservation for a Limelight Snowmass specialty dinner call 970.924.5100. All dinners start at 7 p.m. and are $56, tax and tip included. For more details visit: .
The Limelight Snowmass Lounge is open seven days a week from 3-10 p.m. with happy hour specials from 3-5 p.m. The Lounge has teamed up with The Collective, adjacent to the property, to bring live music on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30-9 p.m. On Sunday evenings, the Limelight Lounge hosts a series of their own music throughout the summer season from 4-7 p.m.
For more information about the Limelight Hotels, visit or call (855) 925-3025. Follow the Limelight Hotels @LimelightHotels on Twitter, @limelighthotel on Instagram or at .