Photo Credit: Arapahoe Basin
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area (A-Basin) launched its two spring passes today, offering access to enjoy Colorado’s longest ski and snowboard season with no blackout dates. A 2019 A-Basin spring pass offers unlimited skiing and riding for the rest of the current season until closing day, currently scheduled for June 2, 2019, plus access to any extra days the ski area stays open. An A-Basin Spring Double Down pass offers unlimited days at A-Basin for the rest of the current season, plus a full season pass with all benefits for the 2019-2020 season. The 2019-20 ski and ride season is scheduled to kick off this October.
A-Basin’s 2019 spring pass is $299 for adults (ages 19-69); $219 for youth (ages 15-18); and $149 for a child pass (ages 6-14). The A-Basin Spring Double-Down pass is $499 for adults (ages 19-69); $359 for youth (ages 15-18); and $269 for a child pass (ages 6-14). As always, kids five and under ski and ride free, and seniors (70 and up) receive significantly discounted passes and lift tickets.
Spring is one of the best times to be at A-Basin, with events happening almost every weekend in April, May and June. The free, Shakin’ at the Basin Concert Series kicks of April 27 and runs every Saturday through closing day, June 2. A-Basin’s famous swimwear day is May 11, and the 18th annual Festival of the Brewpubs is scheduled for May 26. All are welcome to enjoy A-Basin’s snow, sunshine and spring fun!
Arapahoe Basin spring pass benefits:
- No blackout dates at A-Basin
- Unlimited discounted single-day lift tickets for friends and family
- 10 percent off food and beverage (some exclusions apply)
- 10 percent off retail purchases at Arapahoe Sports
- Unlimited discounted ski or snowboard tunes in the Crystal One Base 'n' Edge Tune Shop
- Three (3) ski days at Taos Ski Valley in New Mexico during the 2019-20 season (Double-Down, only)
- 50 percent off one, half-day morning lesson with A-Basin Snowsports (Double-Down, only)
Double-Down full-season pass benefits are not available until the 2019-2020 season. See arapahoebasin.com for complete details. At this time, there are no new partnerships to announce. In the coming months the ski area will be discussing opportunities with several resorts and resort groups.