Powderhorn Mountain Resort has abridged the Bottles, Cans & Music Festival into a single-day event of music, beer and wine tastings for Sunday, July 27.
The festival hosts the musical talent of the Whitewater Ramble Trio and Milemarkers. The musical headliners are the Band of Heathens, an Austin, Texas, American rock n roll band. Other activities include beer and wine tastings, full food and bar services, scenic chair lift rides, bag jump and a bungee trampoline.
- Music & tasting tickets: $40 (includes sampling mug)
- Music only ticket: $25
- Kids 13 and under: FREE
- Parking: FREE
- 11:00 AM: Doors Open
- 11:00 AM 3:00 PM: Unlimited wine and beer tastings
- 11:00 AM 5:00 PM: Scenic chair lift rides, bag jump and bungee trampoline (additional cost)
- 12:00 PM 1:30 PM: Whitewater Ramble Trio
- 2:00 PM 3:30 PM: Music by Milemarkers
- 4:00 PM 6:00 PM: Music by Band of Heathens
Tickets are available for purchase online atPowderhorn.comor may be purchased at the door.