The unrestricted $419 Rocky Mountain Super Pass is back for another year at an astounding value with unlimited skiing and riding at Winter Park/Mary Jane and Copper Mountain. For a limited time only and a $49 down payment, receive a Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus for the price of a regular Rocky Mountain Super Pass, thats six unrestricted days at Steamboat-Ski Town, U.S.A. for FREE.
"Winter Park, Copper Mountain and Steamboat are three globally-recognized mountain destinations, reminding us what's best about Colorado skiing and snowboarding," said Rob Perlman, senior vice president of sales & marketing for Steamboat. "The Rocky Mountain Super Passes provide unequalled value by bringing these three incredible resorts together on one pass, with no pesky blackout dates, at the lowest price for a multi-resort pass in Colorado."
The Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus is only available at this incredible low rate of $419 through April 9, 2012. Colorados most loyal skiers and riders can pay $49 today and the remaining balance will be automatically charged to the same credit card in September. This partial pay, down payment option, is only available for a limited time, cannot be refunded, and final payment cannot be cancelled.
Purchase now at www.skicolorado.com or by calling 800.977.SNOW. Again this season, enjoy the added security of insurance on your Rocky Mountain Super Pass, Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus or the Winter Park Season Pass and Copper Mountain Season Pass for $20 per adult per pass and $10 per child per pass. A Winter Park Four Pass or a Copper Mountain Four Pack can be insured for $10 per pass.
Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus holders will enjoy the following benefits:
- Unlimited skiing and riding at Winter Park/Mary Jane and Copper Mountain, plus six unrestricted days at Steamboat
- Twenty Friends & Family discounted tickets, available for use anytime during the 2012/13 season (only available for use at Winter Park and Copper, 10 per each resort)
- Discounts on resort food and beverage, retail, rental, and ski and ride lessons at Winter Park and Copper
- Special pass holder offers via the Pass Perks monthly emails
- Summer 2012 Benefits at Winter Park and Copper
Copper is thrilled to continue the relationship with Winter Park and Steamboat, because really, the three-mountain Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus is the only pass for Coloradans looking to escape the crowds, said Jesse True, vice president of sales & marketing for Copper Mountain Resort.
The Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus is available for renewals and new guests at www.skicolorado.com, in person at the Winter Park Resort season pass office and via phone at 800.977.SNOW. The $419 introductory price is guaranteed only through April 9th, so skiers and riders are encouraged to take advantage of these incredible savings now. Existing pass holders can simply renew their existing passes and new guests can upload a photo of themselves to create their new season pass so they'll be ready to go when the lifts start turning in November. Skiers and riders are invited to find more details at www.skicolorado.com.
With multiple pass options, skiers and riders are able to find the right product to match their specific needs. All pass products are listed below with the adult price. For a full list of adult, college, teen, child, 70+ years and five years and under prices, visit www.skicolorado.com
- The Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus offers unlimited skiing and riding at Winter Park / Mary Jane and Copper, plus six unrestricted days at Steamboat. Adult (18-69) $419
- The Rocky Mountain Super Pass offers unlimited access to Winter Park / Mary Jane and Copper Mountain. Adult (18-69) $419
- Winter Park / Mary Jane Season Pass offers unrestricted access to Winter Parks cruisers and Mary Janes famous mogul runs all season long. Adult (18-69) $369
- Winter Park Four Pass $149
- Copper Mountain offers unrestricted riding on naturally divided terrain and free parking. This year were making it easy to commit with only $49 down and the remaining balance due on 9/18/2012. Adult (18-69) $369
- Copper Mountain Four Pack $139
- Steamboat Season Pass offers unrestricted access to nearly 3,000 acres, 3,668 vertical feet spread across six peaks, topped by Steamboats signature Champagne Powder snow. Adult (18-69) $959
Located just 67 miles from Denver, Winter Park Resort has been Colorados Favoriteresort for generations seeking award-winning terrain including 3,078 acres of cruising groomers, terrain parks, bumps, steeps, trees and most definitely deeps. Winter Park has invested in on-mountain improvements and in the completion of 20,000 sq. ft. Village at Winter Park in the last six years. Season pass holders can experience restaurants, shops, backcountry snowcat skiing company, comfortable living areas, free daily family-friendly activities, as well as a skating pond, parking garage and the Village Cabriolet lift.This free lift connects day-trippers to the heart of the village from the resort's largest free parking area at the Vintage Hotel. Winter Park Resort is also the proud home to the renowned National Sports Center for the Disabled (NSCD).
Celebrating its 50th Anniversary during the 2012/13 season, Steamboat has always been known for its legendary Champagne Powder snow, perfectly placed trees, friendly western heritage and Ski Town, U.S.A. tradition. Year after year, Steamboat continues to be recognized as one of the best ski resorts in North America. Use your six days from the Rocky Mountain Super Pass Plus to experience all that Steamboat has to offer during its 50th winter season and find out firsthand what everyone is talking about.
Copper Mountain believes Everyone Deserves a Snow Day! Free parking, naturally divided terrain and Woodward at Copper, the first indoor/outdoor ski and snowboard camp, are just a few reasons why Copper is the obvious locals mountain. Over the past 2 years, Copper has invested over $20M in on mountain improvements. With a favorable North aspect along with new and improved snowmaking Copper is set ensure great early season snow conditions. The New Union Creek High Speed Quad has given better access to the beginner/intermediate side of the mountain. The NEW U.S. Ski Team Speed Center at Copper is the only early season full-length downhill speed training course in the world.
For more information on the Rocky Mountain Super Pass program and other pass products, log onto www.skicolorado.com.