With a 76-year history, Winter Park Resort is Colorado's longest continually operated ski resort with the newest experiences. Averaging over 320 inches of annual snowfall and 300 days of sunshine, paired with 3,081 acres of award-winning terrain including groomers, terrain parks, deeps, steeps, trees and most definitely world-famous bumps at Mary Jane. Located just 67 miles northwest of Denver, Winter Park Resort is the closest major destination resort to Denver International Airport.
- Annual Snowfall: 327.0in / 831cm
- Area: 3081 acres
- Base Elevation: 9000 ft / 2736 m
- Summit Elevation: 12060 ft / 3667 m
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays 9am-4pm; Weekends 8:30am-4pm
- Season Dates: November 2015—April 2016
- Address: 85 Parsenn Road Winter Park, CO, 80482
- Main Phone Number : 970-726-5514
- Winter Park Resort Lodging : 866-239-3994
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closest Airport: Denver International Airport DEN
- Miles from Denver: 67
Best Known For
Skiing Magazine ranks Mary Jane No. 1 in mogul skiing in North America. The U.S. Freestyle Mogul Team knows all about Mary Jane and her phenomenal bumps and has trained here the 1998, 2002, and 2006 Olympics as well as pre-season for the past 14 years.
Winter Park is also a favorite of families, featuring a variety of terrain, the state's best Ski and Ride School, and a warm, welcoming staff.
This just in
Winter Park Resort is the place to be for great snow and fun events all winter long!
The 2015/2016 is off to a great start with over 120" of total snow in November and December alone! On January 30, Winter Park celebrates the 40th birthday of Colorado's favorite lady-- Mary Jane! Festivities include a '70s themed bash at the base of Mary Jane from 11:30 pm - 4:00 pm and after the lifts stop running, the party moves to the Town of Winter Park for a parade and fireworks at 6:00 pm.
Follow Winter Park!