Crested Butte, located in the heart of Colorado's Rocky Mountains, is the place to inspire your passion for adventure. With vibrant Victorian store-fronts and expressive local characters, Crested Butte remains true to its heritage and radiates an unparalleled welcoming and inviting spirit that will take you back to a simpler life and time.
- Annual Snowfall: 300.0in / 762cm
- Area: 1547 acres
- Base Elevation: 9375 ft / 2850 m
- Summit Elevation: 12162 ft / 3698 m
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Season Dates: November 2015—April 2016
- Address: 12 Snowmass Rd Mt. Crested Butte, CO, 81225
- Main Phone Number : 800-544-8448
- Snow Report : 970-349-2323
- Email: email@example.com
- Closest Airport: Gunnison/Crested Butte Regional GUC
- Miles from Denver: 230
Best Known For
An historic coal mining turned ski town; Crested Butte is a place that lives and breathes outdoor adventure where the only limits are your own. An authentic destination, where crowds don't exist, zany, festive community events are a priority, and genuine family adventure awaits. With wide open beginner and intermediate runs, great terrain parks and some of Colorado's best in-bounds extreme terrain, the mountain has something for everyone. Be sure to check out the town of Crested Butte: Colorado's Last Great Ski Town, it'll leave you wondering why you don't call this place home.